Although this supplement stack will change every 3-6 months here are my current favorites to promote muscle mass & strength. I have found all these products to be reliable and effective.
So I will consume the protein powder every morning for breakfast and then again post-workout after a gym session.
The multivitamin I will take every single day along with the fish oil without any downtime. However I do cycle off some of the other supplements.
With the testosterone booster I will normally take for 3 months and then cycle off for 1 month to maintain a good hormonal balance.
The pre-workouts may change but in general I’ll take one for 6-8 weeks and then take 2 weeks off to prevent building up a tolerance and let my system reset.
1) Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder – Optimum Nutrition do a great tasting protein powder with 24g of protein per scoop.
The double rich chocolate is still my favorite after trying nearly all of their flavors. Goes great with oats and milk, slips down easy in the morning and have had no issues with bloating.
Purpose: Builds and maintains muscle mass by repairing torn muscle fibers following a strength workout.
2) Omega-3 Fish Oil – Evlution Nutrition does excellent fish oils. These are 100% pure Nordic fish oil capsules.
1 Softgel contains 1250mg of fish oil with 450mg of EPA and 300mg of DHA. Just trying these out at the moment and they are doing the job. I have noticed that my joints feel less sore the day after a workout.
Purpose: Supports joint health and is highly beneficial for your heart and brain.
3) VitaMode Multivitamin – I love this product, it is packed full of beneficial micro-nutrients. Definitely noticed better overall mood and performance since taking these.
Purpose: Ensures proper bodily functions including muscle building, metabolism and athletic performance.
4) TestoFuel – This is definitely the best test booster I have tried. I have really noticed a big improvement in my strength gains since taking it.
You really do feel like this product is working with the extra testosterone is flowing through your blood. The only downside for me is having to take it 4 times a day, but it is worth it.
Purpose: Promote optimal testosterone levels allowing increased strength gains, muscle growth and performance.
5) 4 Gauge – I have tried tons of pre-workouts over the years and this is my current favorite.
It has literally no side effects and no crashes unlike many I have tried. This gives you a nice Zen like feeling while giving you aggression where it counts, lifting heavy weights.
Purpose: To give you increased energy, strength, focus, and endurance in the gym.
Here is how a typical workout day will look for me:
Morning: Gold Standard Whey 45g (1.5 scoops), VitaMode Multivitamin (2 tablets), Fish Oil (1 softgel)
Each meal: TestoFuel (1 capsule. 4 capsules per day total)
Pre-workout: 4 Gauge 28g (4 scoops)
Post-workout: Gold Standard Whey 30g (1 scoop)
Prior to bed: Fish Oil (1 softgel)
So not a crazy amount of supplements here, I may add in some creatine powder at some point if I hit any strength plateaus.
But for now this supplement regimen is progressing nicely and giving me the gains I want going forward.